[mylar-dev] communications guidelines

I have written down a first pass at committer communication guidelines for
the Mylar project.  These have been a key component of our successes to
date, and I think that it will be helpful to have them written down so that
we can refer back to them, communicate them, and evolve them as needed.
Since all Mylar committers will be required to follow these guidelines,
please comment here or on tomorrow's call if you have feedback.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Contributor_Reference#Communication

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik