[mylar-dev] Re: [Subclipse-dev] PATCH: new extension point for issue tracking integration

FSauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
One thing we like about the svn property approach is that it is shared between developers and that our CM administrator can control this on the subversion end so all developers are forced to enter isue ids in their commits to those projects requiring it in the eye of the CM team.
Right. That is why I also added LinkedTaskInfo and special factory to create "adaptables" to that info class. So, Sublcipse can make its classes adaptable to LinkedTaskInfo and fill in information from svn properties it can find. Currently this logic is implemented in Mylar's own adapter factory registered in Platform.

It doesn't seem like this patch will make into Mylar 1.0rc1, but hopefully will be in rc2.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top