Re: [mylar-dev] release status

Mik,

 Please consider adding patch for TaskLinkInfo before releasing RC1.
Also see discussion in Subclipse mailing list and response from Michael Valenta related to that.

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
A near-final final 0.9.0.v20061127-1300 is now available, and we will
be cutting RC1 shortly.  The update site problems appear to be
resolved.

Note that a snowstorm has cut all power to the part of Vancouver that
has the UBC campus, so please note that Rob and I may have missed some
of the mylar-dev email.

Here's the current plan, assuming that network problems to not prevent
us from releasing RC1 today.

* Nov. 27th: RC1
* Dec. 4th: RC2
* Dec. 8/11th 1.0 (assuming eclipse.org release review approval)

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik
Mylar Project Lead, http://eclipse.org/mylar