RE: [mylar-dev] implicit task scheduling

It was an experiment, in part to deal with the problem you describe, and in
part to see if it made sense to make opening a query hit more parallel with
creating a task.  Given our discussion on the call today the experiment gets
in the way of typical common workflows more than it supports them, so this
functionality is now gone.

A new dev build with this fix will be available later today or tomorrow.

Mik