[mylar-dev] implicit task scheduling

Mik,

Was there another experiment you did in last dev build? I am now getting tasks scheduled for today if I just open them.

If it aimed to work around tasks filtering (ie for incoming query hits) from Task List view when editor is opened it was really bad and annoying idea. Those tasks should be filtered after editor is closed and not when it is opened. Then user will have its own choice if he want to schedule task or not.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top