[mylar-dev] issue ids

Hi,

I wonder if it is just me or somebody else also don't like the absence of issue ids in various places? Those ids are not shown in Synchronize view changesets, Task dropdowns, progress label for Synchronization job and few other places.

This also cause periodical inconsistencies how task details are shown and require special tweaking. For instance Copy task details to clipboard action does not copy neither task id, nor task url it it is called for a web task (I haven't tried this for the Trac connector).

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top