RE: [mylar-dev] Username and Password Mylar Test

OK, in order to make this easier, we have now resorted to security through
obscurity, and newcomers will no longer need to resort to emailing mylar-dev
for the username and password.  We can stick with this approach unless
unwanted submissions to the repositories become a problem.  The instructions
take just a little bit of brain power to interpret and are at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Contributor_Reference#Running_tests

NOTE: anyone running tests will need to update their file to use the
user/pass property names instead of username/password.

Mik