Re: [mylar-dev] Re: What is the "!" column in the Task List for?

Hi Eugene and everyone,

As a newbie Mylar developer and user, I wanted to respond to this comment

  Lately I see some UI
suggestions from the newcomers and those (when implemented) can severely
break UI experience of the old Mylar users (some of them like me are
using it over a year).

I do agree that it is frustrating when aspects of a UI change once you
have become an expert user, but I think we need to make sure we
consider the needs of newer users as well.  For example, the icons and
columns on the Task List view are still a bit of a mystery to me and I
think it would be useful to have tooltips on them.

Everyone who is developing for Mylar is "eating our own dogfood" (I
think), and I think that this creates the risk that the Mylar UI will
be designed for the expert user (i.e. the Mylar developers).  just
something to think about, especially since I think we're always trying
to grow the user base...

meghan

  regards,
  Eugene