Re: [mylar-dev] dev build

Hi Mik,

On 10/19/06, Mik Kersten <beatmik@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The latest dev build (0.7.0.v20061019-0130) contains a rearrangement of the
Task List's context menu, and all New items are now in a sub-menu.  If
anyone has suggestions for further improvements after trying it out, please
comment in case we can streamline it further for 0.8.

Not so related to this subject, but one thing that always annoyed me
is that my brain read "New Repository Task" as "Add Existing Task".

Perhaps because I understand "new" as "adding something new to the
task list" instead of "creating a new task on a repository".

Anyone else here feels the same?

Back to the top