RE: [mylar-dev] mylar 0.7.0 and support for Eclipse 3.3M2

I may not have been clear: the plan is to do what we did with 3.1/3.2: have
the Mylar release support *both* 3.2 and 3.3 up until 3.3 goes final (June),
at which point the 3.2 support goes into maintenance mode.

While we're forced to use plenty of internal 'APIs', we've become very good
at finessing that so won't use them as an excuse.

Fyi, we have to for M2 because the launch configuration stuff that we depend
on is no longer internal (I've updated the marker view filtering to be 3.3
common for 3.2 and 3.3).  Also, there is a benefit to forking as long as the
merge back doesn't get too painful, since it gives us the freedom to push
for and use additional the additional extensibility we need from Platform.

Mik