Re: [mylar-dev] mylar 0.7.0 and support for Eclipse 3.3M2

Mik,

That will make certain things more complicated. Not sure if you are aware of that, but WTP 1.5 does not work on Eclipse 3.3. Those guys made WTP to require strict Eclipse 3.2 version, using internal API's as an excuse.

So, those who need WTP are have to use Eclipse 3.2 and will be stuck with old mylar release (0.6.2 and below).

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
Next Friday's Mylar 0.7.0 release will support Eclipse 3.3M2, released
today.

This evening's dev build will support 3.3M2.  This will continue to be our
policy.  The dev build supports the Eclipse milestone as soon as it is
released, and a new version supports it the following Friday.

If you use Mylar 0.6.2 into Eclipse 3.3M2 you will notice that the Mylar
button does not work on the Problems and Tasks marker views, and that the
automatic context test suites will not work.  While we do not recommend this
configuration, we are not aware of any other problems.

Mik

Back to the top