[mylar-dev] Re: [Subclipse-dev] Subclipse's incoming changesets and Mylar integration

Mark Phippard wrote:
Subclipse recently got a really nice incoming change sets feature. So, now you can actually see svn updates grouped by changes without opening history view it it should save a lot of time for reviewing the changes.

However there are some gaps between this new feature and Mylar. The issue with this new feature, as well as with the old outgoing changesets support for Mylar that Brock implemented and Gunnar contributed some changes to. So, you don't have "Open correspond task" action like you have for CVS integration.

BTW, with SVN/Subclipse it should be possible to use standard commit attributes for issue tracking integration. See spec there:
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/svn/tortoisesvn/trunk/doc/issuetrackers.txt http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/ch05s24.html

  So, I wonder if anyone is planning to look at this any time soon?
I am assuming that either Brock or you is going to take care of this stuff.
 Heh. That is what I've been afraid of. :-)
 Haven't heard from Brock for some time now...
I am not sure what you meant about the issue tracking part. I assume that was directed at Mylar-dev more?
Oh. I am just saying that for CVS integration Mylar been using commit comment to get a full url to the issue (literally http link in comment text), but for Subclipse it should use these commit properties instead or in addition to.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top