[mylar-dev] Re: [Subclipse-dev] better integration with Mylar plugin

Hi Eugene,
I agree that it would be nice, but i don't know if it is possible at the moment.  Currently that message is generated inside the changeset and both CCVS and Subclipse take that comment directly from the changeset and present it in the commit dialog.  It may be possible to parse the commit message and populate the issue ID field, but I don't what what value this would add.  One thing we could consider doing is changing the commit method on the TeamRepositoryProvider interface to take an optional default commit message and an issue number.  The team provider could then do what it wants with these fields (including ignoring them).

cheers,
Brock

Eugene Kuleshov wrote:

  This is probably question to Brock who did the initial implementation.

  So, when committing from the svn change set I am getting something like this.

  I think that when standard issue tracking integration is enabled in Subclipse (using bugtrack:message) property. Mylar should populate issue id field and it should not insert an URL for the issue because it is already linked in subversion.

  regards,
  Eugene

Back to the top