[mylar-dev] better integration with Mylar plugin

  This is probably question to Brock who did the initial implementation.

  So, when committing from the svn change set I am getting something like this.

  I think that when standard issue tracking integration is enabled in Subclipse (using bugtrack:message) property. Mylar should populate issue id field and it should not insert an URL for the issue because it is already linked in subversion.

  regards,
  Eugene

Back to the top