[mylar-dev] Patch Creation

One of the developers I am working with has ran into a problem (twice now) when creating a patch using Mylar. The project was selected, and a patch was created. However, the patch did not include all changed files in that project. It acted like only a package was selected when the patch was created. Mylar filtering was enabled in the package explorer.

Of course he may have accidentally only selected a package, but he is pretty sure that he selected the project. Has anyone else experienced this when creating patches using Mylar? We are just updating to latest release now, so this may have also been fixed.

cheers,
ian

Back to the top