[mylar-dev] CVS Commit without a Task

Mik,

I know you would like all Mylar commits to include a CVS comment from Mylar itself. But what happens if Mylar wasn't used during the task. At first it may sound silly, but let me explain. I was "playing around" when I noticed a small bug. Before ever creating a task I thought I would just navigate around and see what was going on (I didn't even know for sure if it was a bug or not). Within a few minutes I found the problem and fixed it.

Now should I undo the 3 or 4 lines, create a task, redo the lines, and submit? Do you envision every code change being linked to a task, or are some commits considered "small" enough not to be attached to a task?

This question is not just about mylar commits, but also about your vision for how Mylar would be used?
Cheers,
Ian

Back to the top