Re: [mylar-dev] problems with the dev build

 Thanks Mik. It is working fine now.

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
Steffen: thanks for the helpful diagnosis.  In the refactoring I created an
additional "resources" layer between context.ui and mylar.java, and
introduced a race condition in its initialization.  A new dev build
(0.6.0.v20060717-1600) is now available that should resolve this.  Due to
the layering, lazy loading, and eager start of bridges, Mylar's
initialization sequence is tricky to get right.
All: check out the new org.eclipse.mylar.team project (created as part of
cleaning up dependencies related to this).

Eugene: this should address what you reported too your problems too, please
report if that's not the case.

Rob: AllTests pass and I'm bootstrapped on the latest, but please go through
all the manual tests today since a lot has changed.

Back to the top