Re: [mylar-dev] org.apache.xmlrpc

Steffen Pingel wrote:
  Can you just put those jars as part of the trac plugin?
I guess we would run into some ip issues here.
I doubt that. those jars released under Apache license. You are free to do anything with them. Though Eclipse may not really want to host those jars as part of their product.
Having the jars as a separate plug-in also makes the library available to other plug-ins that want to implement connectors based on XML-RPC.
Actually I was wrong. Jira plugin does package own axis and commons http client plugins and the latter include commons-logging-1.0.4.jar

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top