Re: [mylar-dev] org.apache.xmlrpc

Hi,

>   Can you just put those jars as part of the trac plugin?

I guess we would run into some ip issues here. Having the jars as a separate
plug-in also makes the library available to other plug-ins that want to
implement connectors based on XML-RPC.

>   We went trough similar issue with jira connector and there is good
> chances of version conflict when packaging those jars the way you did...

What is the recommended/correct way of packaging the jars? As for the XML-RPC
library I don't see a need to change the version (2.0.1) anytime soon.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de

Back to the top