From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Eugene Kuleshov
Sent: September 19, 2005 8:15 PM
To: Mylar developer discussions
Subject: Re: [mylar-dev] this week's plan (v0.3.9)

Mik Kersten wrote:

Mylar 0.3.8 is now available and provides the first cut at predicted
interest facilities such as Active Search (new & noteworthy snippets are
below).  These features are available for those users who update and are
in Phase 2 of the user study (under Preferences -> Mylar -> User Study
must have over 25000 events).  If you should be in Phase 2 but don't see
the Phase 2 update site email mylar@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mylar@xxxxxxxxx>.
The focus for this week is refactoring awareness and continuing to
de-couple the UBC study.  Special thanks goes out to Brian de Alwis for
identifying some important Linux/GTK issues.

  It seems that active search can be quite dangerous. When I was trying
to change some properties from a drop-down toolbar buttons it make
entire Eclipse workbench to freeze for about 5 minutes (huge amount of
memory were allocated during that time)... :-(

Back to the top