RE: [mylar-dev] this week's plan (v0.3.9)

Although active search can be 'dangerous' if you put your degree of
separation out to 5 for the Java parts, Eclipse freezing for any amount of
time is unacceptable and a bug.  I keep my degree of separation at 2 or 3
depending on how much context I have, and there is no noticeable memory or
performance issue.

So did you put your degree of separation out to "workspace"?  Could you
knows when it's about to run an overly large amount of searches and could
stop warn you...

Mik