From: mpc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mpc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carsten Reckord
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:27 AM
To: Communication between MPC committers
Subject: Re: [mpc-dev] Marketplace questions

There's an open-source implementation of the marketplace server API on SourceForge called Marketplace catalog for Eclipse:

   http://sourceforge.net/p/marketplace-cat/

In case you want to look into implementing your own marketplace server, the REST API is documented here:

   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Marketplace/REST

Back to the top