[mpc-dev] Providing a third party catalog in the official EMF

Hello,

Obeo is interested in providing a third party catalog in the official EMF. We already prepared a server side infrastructure for hosted a marketplace dedicated to Obeo technology portfolio.

Today, it works on Helios and we hope be integrated into the next release Helios and Indigo.

For Helios, its seems we must declared our catalog in the plugin.xml hosted by the org.eclipse.epp.package.common plugin.

Ian Skerett advised me to make this request here, could you help me to provide this catalog on the next Helios and Indigo?

Best Regards,
Jérôme.

Back to the top