Re: [mosquitto-dev] Throttling for outgoing messages from bridge

Hi Greg,

I've been working for Cedalo since before the 1.6 release. It was
mentioned on the mailing list back then, and it comes up on Twitter
now and then as well. I don't go around shouting about it though. The
work involves directly developing mosquitto, developing MQTT
applications for third parties, and developing MQTT applications for
Cedalo - some of which are proprietary extras for mosquitto.

You may agree or disagree with this approach philosophically, but I
can tell you that without the change in my circumstances there is a
good chance that mosquitto would still be on version 1.5 now.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions.

Regards,

Roger