Re: [mosquitto-dev] Bridge failing to connect

Hi Abilio,

I've taken a look at this tonight and think I've identified the
problem - I've pushed a change to `fixes`. This hadn't been spotted
before because in my testing I was killing the remote broker then
immediately restarting it. I believe what you've seen is that if a
bridge connection failed, then a reconnection attempt was made and
that failed as well, then subsequent attempts would fail regardless of
whether the remote broker was available.

Regards,

Roger