Re: [mosquitto-dev] Topic remapping within the same broker

Actually, I was not especting any reactions, so thank you in advance. I am from an startup in Brazil called Atmos, and we are using mosquitto in production applications. Its works very well and we are being able to handle 200 boards messaging every 5 seconds, messages (mqtts) 300bytes long. Its hosted in a US5,00 virtual machine running ubuntu 16.04 in Digital Ocean, so its pretty cheap and reliable. I recommend it to every one! In the other hand, we are using an wild card approach, that is an program made in .js based on node.js, that is connected to the mosquitto /# and saves almost all the messages, if it is ok with the internal table of MongoDB. So, as Kafka is not as cost effective to host as mosquitto, and we are looking to exapand our operation, I am really looking for an plugin, maybe made in C++, that have way better perfomance than .js applications. If someone have this knowledge, I can exchange for infos about my already working infrastructure (that is dockerized) or I can post the solution in a better shape, to the community. We are interessed only in have everything working.

If its not the correct local to post it, I apologize. Feel free to contact me in whatsapp.

Best regards,

Gabriel Duarte
+55 61 99817-8330