Re: [mosquitto-dev] Send and recibe image file.

I have an example that gets a Pi cam image- will post sometime today.

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Mar 2020, at 08:38, Dougie Lawson <dl1ims@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MQTT doesn't care what the payload consists of. All it does is pass a stream of bytes from a publisher to a subscriber. The interpretation of those bytes is left for the subscriber to deal with.

So your shouldn't have a problem sendning JPGs (up to the maximum payload size) with Mosquitto.

Rgds, Dougie