Re: [mosquitto-dev] Compiling mosquitto with Sanitizers like ASAN MSAN

Basavesh Shivakumar <basavesh.shivakumar@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I think I have "successfully" compiled C programs before :)

Sorry, I was not clear.  I meant: Have you built a simple C program, On
the same system you are using, with the same compiler you are using for
mosquitto, with sanitizer options?  Sounds like yes.

> I just wanted to know if people have tested(fuzz?) mosquitto with
> sanitizers enabled. I do understand that I didn't give enough information.
> Anyway, I think I got it. I was not passing "-fsanitize=address" in all the
> required stages.

Please do post a description of what you did, after you are sure you
have it all right.  (I certainly understand that there are a lot of
pieces and easy to miss something.)

Back to the top