Re: [mosquitto-dev] Compiling mosquitto with Sanitizers like ASAN MSAN

Basavesh Shivakumar <basavesh.shivakumar@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I have been trying to compile mosquitto with ASAN. However, I have not been
> very successful at using sanitizers with mosquitto. Has anyone already
> worked on this? Or try it out and give me the steps/direction to do it?

Perhaps a dumb question, but have you successfully compiled a "hello
world" C program?

It might help to post exactly what you did and what happened.  "not been
very successful" is not a good starting place for anyone to give you
advice :-)

Back to the top