Re: [mosquitto-dev] python client gets stuck

hey Roger

I'm sure it is a python problem.

not foss, but I'll make a little sample.   it involves tk, which may be relevant.   or the problem is calling pub from sub handlers.

I split the app (one memory space) into two, one that has both sub and pubs, and one that just has subs and tk things.
which is having its own issues, nother post coming up.