Re: [mosquitto-dev] [Roger Light] Re: [eclipse/mosquitto] cmake build invokes ldconfig (#1048)

Hi Greg,

Glad you got it sorted.

The model used is a simplified (due to the size of the development
team) version of
https://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/ , where the
principle that the master branch is always a stable version is
introduced.

Regards,

Roger