Re: [mosquitto-dev] [Roger Light] Re: [eclipse/mosquitto] cmake build invokes ldconfig (#1048)

Greg Troxel <gdt@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Given the milestone of 1.6.1 and this being closed without explanation,
> I'm guessing/hoping it was closed because the suggested fix was applied
> and will be in 1.6.1.
>
> I cloned from git@xxxxxxxxxx:eclipse/mosquitto.git and only see one
> commit since 1.6, so I'm guessing there is either another repo where the
> source really lives, or it's just not pushed.

Sorry, I failed to realize that master is called develop and the release
branches are all called master, so I didn't notice that the changes had
indeed been made.

Thanks for applying all the changes.  I'm working through updating the
pkgsrc entry, but the amount of patching and special casing is greatly
reduced!

Back to the top