Re: [mosquitto-dev] DH parameters support

Hello

Remember when using DH the first thing to do is to generate a set of DH parameters in your system (4096bit is the best choice).

As defined in mosquito.conf documentation :
ciphers cipher:list

The list of allowed ciphers, each separated with a colon. Available ciphers can be obtained using the "openssl ciphers" command.

Can you set explicitly your desired cipher suite and check?

Just a final solution that helped me in the past. If you have some issues like this, remember that you can delegate all the TLS part to another soft more specialized like stunnel, which forward the traffic to mosquitto once the connection is successful and, in this case you must keep mosquitto available only for internal connections.

Regards,
Mohamed Hamzaoui