[mosquitto-dev] DH parameters support

Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether Mosquitto supports the use of DHE-RSA ciphers.
In fact I'm not able to establish a connection when using e.g. DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (but the same seems to occur for all DHE-RSA-* ciphers).
The underlying openssl works fine (tested with s_server and s_client).

I've read on openssl documentation that DHE-RSA needs some DH params to be set up in advance.

However I can't find any info on mosquitto docs about that.
Also, I wasn't able to find any calls to SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh() in the code.

Can you please confirm support for DHE-RSA?
And in that case point me to some life-saving info?

Thank you in advance
Luca

Back to the top