Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto MQTT features

Sree Nath <srks121518@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> 1. I have been reading that Mosquitto forms a cluster by bridging with
> another broker. How different is this from a fully functional cluster (like
> session replication and if one broker goes down, will the other brokers
> service the existing clients)?

I would suggest that bridging and clustering are not the same thing, and
that clustering is beyond the scope of the spec.

> 2. Pros and cons of Mosquitto with respect to clustering when compared to
> other open source brokers like EMQ and VerneMQ?

A good and complicated question, but I think you have to be much clearer
about what you mean by clustering to get useful answers.

Back to the top