[mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto MQTT features

Hi All,

I am trying to find a suitable MQTT broker for our IoT project. I have few questions regarding Mosquitto MQTT broker. It would be great if we have answers to the following questions.

1. I have been reading that Mosquitto forms a cluster by bridging with another broker. How different is this from a fully functional cluster (like session replication and if one broker goes down, will the other brokers service the existing clients)?
2. Pros and cons of Mosquitto with respect to clustering when compared to other open source brokers like EMQ and VerneMQ?
3. Any other advantages with Mosquitto that we don't see in EMQ and VerneMQ?

Regards,
Ramkumar

Back to the top