[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [mosquitto-dev] get the connection events of clients
- From: Wiebe Cazemier <wiebe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:28:37 +0200 (CEST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: NFfN0fd1HfGDTbucbg0RzvbmB1SZQA==
- Thread-topic: get the connection events of clients
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Luca Tavanti" <luca.tavanti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent: Friday, 14 September, 2018 11:12:49
> Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] get the connection events of clients
> Hi Wiebe,
> Thanks for your reply.
> At the moment I'm not using any authentication (just testing the solution).
> I will check the usage of the plugin.
> In the meantime, have you any idea why some rows of the log are not
> written in real time?
> If this flaw can be solved easily, that would be enough for me.
Mosquitto doesn't flush the buffer after each line unfortunately. As a work-around, you could have some external process that logs into Mosquitto all the time. You can include a string in the clientID or something that you can easily filter out.