Re: [mosquitto-dev] Auth plugin v3 interface seems to be incomplete

Hi all,

I believe this is now all sorted out in the fixes branch, which will
be released very shortly.

The message struct being passed to the ACL check function wasn't being
populated fully, this is now working and has an associated test.
The mosquitto_client_*() functions that can be used by plugins have
their own test as well, and access to usernames and client ids has
been fixed.

In terms of backwards compatibility, the code for v2 plugins is
untouched so should work just fine. You can't mix v2 and v3 functions
in the same plugin.

Cheers,

Roger