Re: [mosquitto-dev] Auth plugin v3 interface seems to be incomplete

> I expect all answers are yes. If so, I guess we should first request
> the document of specification.
Sorry, I expect (1)(2)(3) are yes, but (4) is no.

I'd like add one.
(5) Current external plugins can operate as it is? They can use
pugin_v2 interface without changing anything?

Assume (2) is no and (5) is yes, I guess mosquitto itself has no
degradation, although pulgin_v3 has degradation from pulgin_v2.