Re: [mosquitto-dev] Website

Hi Benjamin,

The pages are built using the nikola static site generator, including
the man page files. To make this seamless the site source will have to
be in the normal github repository so that the man pages can be built.
This means that it will be completely accessible for anybody to make
change pull requests or commits.

Slackware - yes I'm not surprised. The download page needs completely
reworking, I've not looked at it yet other than to reformat it.

Cheers,

Roger