Re: [mosquitto-dev] Website

Benjamin Cabé <benjamin.cabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This looks really nice! I really like that the whole homepage
> contents fits on the screen.
>
> A few comments:
> You probably want to remove the Paypal Donate button
> It looks like the server is not hosted on Eclipse Foundation
> servers? Is the plan to move to
> https://git.eclipse.org/c/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git
> <https://git.eclipse.org/c/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git>
> once the design will be finalised?

I thought we'd already agreed _not_ to do that. It was there,
briefly, but I thought everyone was onboard with it being at
github.com/eclipse/mosquitto (if eclipse people want to keep
mirrors on git.eclipse.org, fine)

> It will certainly make it
> much easier for the committers and community at large to
> contribute changes that way.

"certainly" is a strong word, and very much in the eye of the beholder :)  I certainly see absolutely no way to contribute from those git repo browser links.

Cheers,
Karl P