Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto disconnect when trying to send retain message

Yeah, i am using mosquitto lib to connect to AWS, sorry if i am too noob

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:42 PM Ben Hardill <hardillb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Given the lack of any context in the original question, there was very little chance of any of the members of this list being able to give a useful answer (which probably explains the silence).

I can only assume the original poster is using the mosquitto client to connect to AWS, else this really wouldn't be the right place to ask.