[mosquitto-dev] CONNACK not being processed

I've run across a very strange "problem". I can successfully authenticate and connect to the MQTT server, however, my connection callback function is never being called.

It is correctly set, and I can see the CONNACK message (0x20, 0x02, 0x00, 0x00) being sent from the MQTT server (using Wireshark). But for some reason, my callback function isn't being called. (The first thing it does is a printf to let me know it has been entered.)

If I take the same information from the program and use the mosquitto_pub command line everything works fine.

Any suggestions?

I'm sure it has to be something very simple I'm doing wrong, but I haven't been able to spot it.

- Mark

Back to the top