Re: [mosquitto-dev] 1.4.11 delayed

Roger,

I'm very sorry to hear that, I hope you get better soon. I assume you were actually playing tennis at the time?

Ian

On 25/01/17 09:20, Roger Light wrote:
Hi all,

I took a tennis ball to the eye yesterday and now have a large corneal
abrasion. Upshot is that the vison out of my right eye is completely
blurred  and it is agony to use either eye. The long term prognosis is
good, but at the moment I'm limited to doing things with my eye shut.
Good job I've got lots of podcasts to catch up on and can touch type.
Needless to say, poring over code isn't going to be restful so 1.4.11,
which wsa otherwise going to be imminent, isn't.

Cheers,

Roger