Re: [mosquitto-dev] Storing all Messages in Database - Avoiding Single Subscriber `#` Anti-pattern

Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko.draskovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Karl,

I think we probably actually agree, but are talking across each
other... one attempt at a diagram to match yours below

> I do want all the messages, but I do not want that all the
> messages be routed through only one MQTT broker, but that all
> MQTT brokers in the cluster participate equally in pumping out
> these messages.

> B -> client
> ^

> is different than
>
> A -> queue \
> B -> queue  --->client
> C -> queue /

Yes, they are different. What I'm saying is to put three clients
on A, B and C to each separately save to the db. Rather than one
on B, with bridge routing to a "global node" and rather than one
client with three subscriptions, effectively the same thing, have
this...

mqA -> client sub# -> db
mqB -> client sub# -> db
mqC -> client sub# -> db