Re: [mosquitto-dev] Official Docker image

Hi David,

I'm aware that nothing much has happened recently, this is down to
holidays, being ill, a wedding, birthday parties and my computer
breaking twice, all in August. I'm impressed that I managed the 1.4.10
release actually :)

Once I've got a working computer again, my priority will be to get the
packaging improved for 1.4.10 on Debian (the official repository), and
also to spend some time dealing with the Paho Python pull requests,
which have piled up a bit. I'll push your request up the list as well
- I can see that others have provided some feedback already though.

Cheers,

Roger