Roger

Broker:
- Fix TLS operation with websockets listeners and libwebsockts 2.x. Closes
  #186.
- Don't disconnect client on HUP before reading the pending data. Closes #7.
- Fix some $SYS messages being incorrectly persisted. Closes #191.
- Support OpenSSL 1.1.0.
- Call fsync after persisting data to ensure it is correctly written. Closes
  #189.
- Fix persistence saving of subscription QoS on big-endian machines.
- Fix will retained flag handling on Windows. Closes #222.
- Broker now displays an error if it is unable to open the log file. Closes
  #234.

Client library:
- Support OpenSSL 1.1.0.
- Fixed the C++ library not allowing SOCKS support to be used. Closes #198.
- Fix memory leak when verifying a server certificate with a subjectAltName
  section. Closes #237.

Build:
- Don't attempt to install docs when WITH_DOCS=no. Closes #184.

Back to the top