Re: [mosquitto-dev] mosquitto_sub output

Hi Christoph,

I've implemented %j which produces {...,"payload":"<escaped payload>"}
and %J which produces {...,"payload":<unescaped, must be valid JSON>}.

Everything is now pushed to the develop branch on github for anybody
who would like to have a play and tell me what I've done wrong.

Cheers,

Roger