Re: [mosquitto-dev] mosquitto_sub output

Hi Roger,

as a lot of our payloads are JSON, I would like to feed the output to `jq`.

While -F ‚„{„tst“:@s,“topic“:“%t“,“mid“:%m,“payload“:%p}` should work, a default -J which includes all message parameters, topic and timestamp in JSON would be very handsome.

Christoph

Am 09.08.2016 um 17:13 schrieb Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Christoph,

I thought that might be the response :)

This is still incomplete. You get the general idea though - @X for
strftime replacements and %X for MQTT message parameters. I'd also
like to add in some additional %X parameters to give easy access to
more complete time formats than strftime supports by default. So far
this is going to be %I - ISO 8601 combined date and time. Are there
any other formats that should be included?

Cheers,

Roger