Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto installed, but can't find 'mosquitto.h'

I think you need libmosquitto-dev to get the Header-Files for Debian.

-> apt-get update

-> apt-get install libmosquitto-dev

After that, you have to copy "/usr/include/mosquitto.h" to your directory with your "client.c"-file.

Or you change:
#include "mosquitto.h"
to:

#include <mosquitto.h>
in the "client.c"-file (line 26) for a global search for the Header-File.

By the way, a update of your system can prevent some bugs and security gaps:
-> apt-get update; apt-get upgrade
Maybe this take some time...

Good luck